Saturday, October 27, 2012

Beauty! Beauty! Beauty All Around!!

Ok...So this is my First POST!! WHOO WHOO!!...Ok, So with only 7 calendar days left of school....Beauty school that is... Escaping Beauty School is EXACTLY what I feel. Not that I didn't enjoy the experience, but the time has come to say Goodbye, Adios, Au Revoir, Auf Wiedersehen! But in homage to my beauty school I would love to point out the positives...

1. The Knowledge!!
 I love the things that I have had the privilege to learn. Theres just SO much of it I don't even know where to begin! While getting my Esthetics License my beauty knowledge gained the skills of a European Facial, Microdermabrasion, Chemical Peels, Full Body Waxing, Galvanic Treatment (which I shall explain later...), Eyelash Extensions, Eyelash Perming (aka making them curl WITHOUT a curler), Back Facials, Body Wraps/Exfoliation, Threading, and a lot lot more!!

2. The Advancement!!
While learning how to take care of the skin in all its measures we also learned SO much about PRODUCTS!! DUH! Theres just so much to learn in this area, and what you don't know may surprise you.

3. My Este Girls Of Course!!
I never thought that I would have so many female friends that we LITERALLY bust a gut laughing EVERY SINGLE DAY (I'm not exaggerating in the least). I have met some AWESOME women from all kinda walks of life...And I couldn't ask for better!

These are just some of the few things that drove me to create this blog. And as I continue this journey to a life beyond beauty school, doing what I already love to do most, I hope u all take a stroll with me!!

-XOXO LeoLady89!!

No comments:

Post a Comment