Friday, November 30, 2012

Coastal Scents 252 Ultimate Palette Rave! & Review!

On Halloween day I had received my order of the 252 Ultimate Palette from Coastal Scents. And I was blown away! I had discovered Coastal Scents quite a while ago, but for a long time couldn't decide which one if their many (MANY!) palettes to choose from. So after finally making a decision (and sticking to it) I could not be happier! Theres so many looks to choose from! 


The colors go on really really well, vibrant, and smooth. They are SO easy to work with, which from past experience from other eyeshadow palettes is not always the case. These colors haven't left any of my looks chalky, creasing, or lacking color, which I really like! Another positive feature is the organization of the colors on the palette itself. It makes it a lot easier when you're deciding on a look to choose from when all the Blues are with the Blues, the Pinks with Pinks, Greens with Greens, and so on. Not to mention how blend-able they are. And if you're like me and LOVE to do a lot of cross fades and 

blending, then you can absolutely go nuts with this palette. 


The 252 Ultimate Palette from Coastal Scents is an absolute steal and a great buy and on sale for only $29.95! And thats A LOT of colors! I recommend it to anyone that loves to experiment and try with numerous color ideas, and looks. You won't regret it! I don't!! 

P.S. I will be doing a lot of looks with this palette so you will see them again! 

- XOXO LeoLady89!




No comments:

Post a Comment