Sunday, December 2, 2012

Coastal Scents 252 Color Palette Challenge!

So since I now have added an additional 252 colors via Coastal Scents to my already huge makeup collection I have decided to challenge myself to see just how many looks I can come up with. 
So far I have come up with a few looks already!

The first look was a gradient look with bold, bright colors using White, Yellow, Orange, Pinks, and Purples. 


The next look was a spin-off of another blogger, and makeup guru QueenOfBlending's look "Black Diamond".  For this look I used the Coastal Scents 252 Color Palette, NYX Roll On Shimmer in "Platinum" for the more glittery parts.




This was just a solid taupe/gray look i did using the Coastal Scents 252 Color Palette. Pretty standard look! 



This is just a little glimpse into my Coastal Scents 252 Makeup Palette Challenge! 3 down 249 to go! Let me know what you think...Or if there are any looks you want me to try! 

-XOXO LeoLady89! 



No comments:

Post a Comment